Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Fashion Week essentials






London Fashion Week starts today. First show i'm attending is Krystof Strozyna where I'll be on backstage, so follow me on Instagram 'alicezielasko', Facebook and Twitter, actually i'm just on my way there. Also tonight there is Toni & Guy event.
These are bags I got from Kurt Geiger and I'll be wearing them during fashion week. Can't wait!

London Fashion Week zaczyna się już dzisiaj. Zaraz lecę na pokaz Krzysztofa Stróżyny, gdzie będę relacjonować dla Was przygotowania do pokazu i pracę na backstage'u. A wieczorem event Toni & Guy. A na zdjęciu powyżej nowe torebki Kurt Geiger, które będę nosiła w najbliższych dniach. Nie mogę się doczekać:)



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment